What is Adaferin gel?
Adaferin Gel is a topical gel that is used by doctors to treat and fight against acne. The cream is widely used in retinoid therapy. It contains the active ingredient adapalene. Adapalene is most commonly used for dermatological conditions like acne vulgaris treatment. It used in other skin conditions such as
- Acne vulgaris
- Small pimple
- Dark spots
- Pimple marks
The gel with the active ingredient Adapalene is a derivative of Vitamin A. It helps replenish skin cells to enhance skin quality. Buy Adaferin Gel Online at TrueChemists.
- Acne and pimple
- Marks of acne
- Dark spots
- Age spots and wrinkles
Mechanism of Action?
- Adaferin gel promotes the normalization of glands which causes excessive production of sebum which causes acne and acne vulgaris
- Anti-inflammatory properties which help reduce inflammation by targeting the activity of inflammatory mediators.
- Adaferin Gel reduces the size and number of blackheads and whiteheads by preventing the accumulation of skin cells in hair follicles.
- Cleanse skin pores
Benefits of Adaferin Gel
- Effective Against Acne: Consistent application helps reduce the number and severity of acne lesions.
- Reduced Inflammation: Rapid alleviation of redness and swelling associated with acne.
- Promotion of Clearer Skin: Over time, the skin appears smoother and more refined, with fewer clogged pores.
- Highly tolerable: Adapalene, as a third-generation retinoid, is better tolerated than its predecessors including tretinoin, resulting in less skin irritation.
How to Use Adaferin Gel
- Start with a clean face. Use a mild cleanser to remove any dirt or makeup.
- Pat your face dry with a soft towel.
- Apply a thin layer of the gel to the affected areas, typically once daily during nighttime.
- Avoid areas near the eyes, lips, and mucous membranes.
- For daytime, use sunscreen to protect the skin from potential UV-induced irritation.
- Dryness ANin.
- Mild burning or stinging sensation upon application.
- Redness or skin irritation.
- Sensitivity to sunlight.
- Contraindications & Precautions:
- Skin allergy.
- UV Exposure can cause added irritation. Use protective measures when exposed to sunlight and use Sunscreen with a minimum of 50 SPF.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
How long before I see results with Adaferin Gel?
Noticeable improvements can be seen within 8-12 weeks of consistent and proper usage.
Is it safe for long-term use?
Adapalene is safe for prolonged use, it is important to understand if you are not getting noticeable results, ask your doctor if your medication can be changed.
Can Adaferin Gel be used with other acne treatments?
While it can be combined with certain treatments, it’s essential to consult a dermatologist to avoid potential over-irritation or other adverse reactions.
What should I do in case of an adverse reaction?
If you notice severe irritation, discontinue the gel and seek suggestions from your doctor.
Can I wear makeup after applying gel?
Wear makeup only after the gel has been completely dried and absorbed. Wait for at least 30 minutes after it has completely absorbed into the skin. Wear sunscreen if you are going out. It ensures no adverse reaction from the UV rays.
Differences Between Adaferin Gel and Other Retinoids
- Less sensitive to oxygen and light, ensuring a longer shelf life.
- Causing fewer side effects like redness, scaling, and burning.
- Adapalene the active ingredient in the gel targets acne without affecting other skin problems.
Suggestion: It is always advised to follow your doctor’s advise and follow it carefully to get the condition cured as fast as possible.
Where to buy Adaferin gel online?
Buy Adaferin gel online at TrueChemists. Ensure fast delivery in
- Hong Kong
- Korea (South)
- United Kingdom
- United States (USA)
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and light and avoid keeping it out for a longer duration.
- Recap the gel after use.
- Discard it if has expired.