Emtricitabine 200 mg, Tenofovir 300 mg
30 tablet/s per bottle
What is Tenvir EM?
Tenvir EM is an antiretroviral medication used by patients to prevent the HIV virus from further spreading in the human body. A patient with untreated, undiagnosed HIV can turn to AIDS which causes serious damage to the immune system of the human body. Tenvir EM belongs to a group of medicines called Prep and providing the community with the cheapest price at $1.00 per day/dosage. Purchase Tenvir EM at TrueChemists. We ship HIV care medicines in the USA, Japan, United Kingdom, South Korea, Singapore, and France for the lowest price.
What is Tenvir Em used for?
- Used to treat HIV in patients who have HIV and prevent further infection of the Immune system by stopping the effect
- Prevent HIV to spread further.
- Used as prep to prevent exposure to HIV in people who are working under conditions where they can get infected with HIV and reduce the risk.
- Emtricitabine 200 mg
- Tenofovir disoproxil fumarate 300 mg
Truvada is a US brand for Tenvir EM.
How does Tenvir EM work?
- Emtricitabine 200 mg: Emtricitabine is a pre-exposure prophylaxis medication that is used to help as a way to prevent HIV infection. It is the active ingredient in Tenvir EM. This medicine works by inhibiting the transcriptase enzyme which is responsible for converting viral RNA to DNA, which is a step in HIV replication. When this enzyme is blocked, Emtricitabine prevents the virus from replicating and stops it from integrating into the host’s immune system. Which makes it possible for reducing the risk related to HIV infection.
- The second active ingredient Tenofovir 300 mg also acts as the other medication used for pre-exposure prophylaxis also known as prep works similarly to how Emtricitabine works in Tenvir em but this combination is more potent leading to the complete blockade of the HIV replication and stops the process.
- Buy Emtricitabine Tenofovir at TrueChemists.
What is PrEP?
Prep means Pre-exposure Prophylaxis is a term used for the type of treatment where such medications are used to prevent the spread of HIV infection in people which can cause AIDS. This medication is once a day pill where you have to take one pill of Tenvir EM a day (your doctor may recommend other medication with this one to prevent the further spread of HIV which can cause AIDS). Unprotected sexual intercourse and unsafe injection are the main course of the spread of HIV. People who recently have unprotected sexual intercourse must get tested regularly.
PrEP is such medicine that is used to prevent HIV in patients who are at risk of getting HIV infection in people/individuals who are at risk of contracting the virus. The infection can be stopped by using antiretroviral medications like a combination of Tenofovir and Emtricitabine which is the active combination found in PrEP medication Tenvir EM manufactured by Cipla.
How does Tenvir EM treat HIV?
Tenvir EM is a combination of two retroviral medications namely: Tenofovir and emtricitabine. Both Tenofovir and emtricitabine are nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors used to block the replication of HIV which stops the spread of the virus in a person’s body.
If you missed the dose?
If you happen to miss your dose, take it as soon as you remember about it. It is suggested not to miss your dose regularly, it can develop resistance against Tenofovir 300 mg. If it’s time to take the next dose then take only one tablet. This tablet is once a day only.
Do not overdose, double dose. Avoid taking a double dose if it’s time to take the next dose of Tenvir EM. Double doses and overdose of Tenofovir and emtricitabine are not suggested.
- Mood swing
- Stomach pain
- Stomach upset
- Skin rash
- Difficulty while sleeping
- Sweaty night
How long do you need to take Tenvir EM?
You need to take it as long as you are prescribed by your doctor to take it. In most cases, patients who are diagnosed with HIV are supposed to take it lifelong to prevent the spread of the infection. Avoid missing your dose and make sure you take it at the same time daily. If you are looking to stop the dosage, ask your doctor before discontinuation.
Who should not use it?
- After taking it, you suffered from an allergy/allergic reaction.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Kidney or liver disease
- If you have reported bone loss.
- Have renal failure
Where to buy tenvir em?
Buy Tenvir EM online at TrueChemists, a leading health pharmacy.
- Antiviral medicines like Acyclovir
- Hepatitis C medications such as sofosbuvir