What is Cardace 5?
Cardace 5 is an oral medication that is used for managing high blood pressure. Many doctors prescribe this medication to patients having symptoms of heart condition including prevention of heart failure. The medication contains the active ingredient Ramipril 5 and it helps in lowering the risk of heart attack and stroke. Buy Cardace 5 tablet Online at TrueChemists. We at TrueChemists have created a small blog to share how the medication works for heart patients, its mechanism of action, how it works, potential side effects and dosage, and other vital information about this medication.
Cardace 5 contains the active ingredient Ramipril, it belongs to a group of medications called angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors. Available in 2.5 mg and 5 mg tablet form it is prescribed to patients with heart conditions, and hypertension and used for patients to prevent heart failure. This medication is prescribed with or without meals. Cardace 5 is a branded alternative to Altace 5.
Mechanism of Action
Cardace 5 works by inhibiting the action of the angiotensin-converting enzyme, the enzyme is a part of the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system that regulates the blood pressure and fluid balance in the body. By inhibiting the action of angiotensin-converting enzyme it reduces the conversion of angiotensin 1 to angiotensin 2. Angiotensin 2 is a potent vasoconstrictor which means it narrows the blood vessels. By decreasing the levels of angiotensin 2, this medication helps dilate the blood vessels, reducing the resistance, and easing the blood flow. This action affects the blood pressure and reduces it.
How does Cardace 5 work in reducing blood pressure?
Cardace 5 contains the active ingredient Ramipril 5 as the active ingredient it works by reducing the secretion of the hormone aldosterone. Aldosterone promotes the retention of salt and water. Ramipril 5 reduces the accumulation of salt and water and promotes control over blood pressure, if a patient has high blood pressure, the medication reduces the blood pressure and helps in maintaining it.
What are its uses?
Cardace 5 is prescribed to patients with
- High blood pressure also known as hypertension
- It is given to patients with heart conditions, who have experienced stroke and prevention of kidney damage.
- Cardace 5 also helps in managing heart failure in patients who are struggling with heart attacks earlier. The medication keeps blood flow effectively and reduces the risk of heart conditions.
- For patients with a history of heart attacks or strokes, it reduces the risk of reoccurrence of cardiovascular events and related complications.
Some of the side effects reported with these tablets are
- Cough, some patients may experience dry cough when taking.
- Hypotension (decreased/lower blood pressure) occurs in patients who may experience low blood pressure.
- Increased levels of potassium in the blood levels.
- Changes in kidney function therefore it is suggested to have regular blood and urine tests to keep check on the condition.
Where to buy cardace 5?
Cardace 5 Buy Online at TrueChemists. We ship in the USA for a cheap price. Cardace 5 is a brand manufactured by Sanofi and it is a branded alternative for Altace.
Is there any allergic reaction to the medication?
Some of the effects that can be experienced by the patients taking Ramipril are
- Skin rash
- Severe Dizziness
- Difficulty in breathing
The dosage is prescribed and should be followed as prescribed by the doctor on the individual patient’s condition. The medication is oral and can be taken with or without a tablet. For best effectiveness, you should take medication at the same time daily for better effectiveness of the medication. You should not stop taking the medication unless confirmed with a doctor as this can cause adverse effects on your cardiovascular condition and may affect blood pressure.
Is this medication safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding?
You should tell your doctor and ask for permission to use this medication is pregnancy or while breastfeeding. Ramipril 5 may not be suitable for patients who are pregnant or considering pregnancy.
- If you have any allergies, you must share them with your doctor.
- This medication may cause an increase in potassium levels in the blood, you must share about your potassium supplements if you are taking them.
- Herbal medications and supplements may cause interaction, so avoid taking herbal supplements.
- Make sure you are monitoring your blood pressure regularly.
- Consider taking kidney function tests regularly.
- Ramipril 2.5
- Ramipril 5
How to store?
- Store the Cardace 5 in a cool and dry place.
- Make sure you keep it away from direct sunlight and other source of heat.