What is Desowen Cream?
Desowen is a topical cream manufactured by Galderma Pharma. It is used as an ointment for multiple skin conditions. The active ingredient in the cream is Desonide 0.05% a topical cream that gives relief from eczema and dermatitis. Eczema causes symptoms like itching, inflammation, and redness on the skin. Buy Desowen Cream Online at TrueChemists.
How beneficial Desowen Cream is for your skin?
Desowen is a topical cream that is applied on the skin parts where you are experiencing symptoms of eczema such as burning sensation, redness, itchiness, and skin inflammation.
The anti-inflammatory properties of Desowen cream inhibit the body’s natural immune response to the skin condition and this reduces the body’s response and reduces the release of chemicals that are responsible for causing redness and swelling.
Mechanism of Action
Desowen cream contains an active ingredient called desonide. This active ingredient is suitable for a variety of skin conditions such as itching, discomfort from eczema, and swelling. Widespread itching can lead to serious conditions like Psoriasis. Therefore this cream is suitable for a variety of skin conditions.
Dosage and Applications
- Clean your skin and the affected area carefully with a gentle soap or face wash.
- Once the skin is completely dried apply the cream to the affected skin.
- Massage/rub the cream until it is completely dried.
- Do not apply on an open wound.
If cream enters your eyes, wash it with running water. If you face any discomfort in your eyes, contact your doctor immediately.
- Skin rash
- Burning sensation
- Tingling sensation
- Use ample amount of sun protection, creams like Desowen can increase sensitivity towards sunlight.
- Patients who have allergies to steroidal cream should use it with caution.
- Use at night time to avoid any effects of sunlight.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
Where to buy Desowen Cream online?
Buy Desowen cream online at TrueChemists. We ship in including USA, UK, and France.
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and light.
- If the cream is expired, discard the leftover.
- Recap the tuber after every use.
- Wash your hands after applying the cream.