Linoleic Acid, Topical Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid
What is Efaderm cream?
Efaderm Cream is a topical skincare cream that is prescribed to patients with dry, itchy, and inflamed skin conditions. Having all-natural active ingredients it is quite well suited for the skin. It contains a combination of ingredients that work together to nourish the skin and restore its natural moisture barrier. Makes your skin better than ever before. Buy Efaderm cream online at TrueChemists.
This cream is prescribed to patients suffering from dry skin and skin which has less moisture. It can be used for skin care, acne vulgaris, arrhythmias, and, burns. Efaderm cream works to heal burns and helps to reduce the discomfort of the eye.
What are its active ingredients?
Efaderm contains all-natural active ingredients:
- Linoleic Acid Topical
- Sodium Pyrrolidone Carboxylic Acid
- Sodium Lactate Topical to prevent
Linoleic acid is a type of fatty acid that is vital for maintaining the integrity and hydration of the skin. It improves skin moisture and strengthens the skin barrier. Prevents further loss of moisture from the skin.
It is rich in vitamins and natural oils. Vitamin E is a potent antioxidant that helps in protecting the skin from oxidative which promotes faster skin healing and healthier skin with a youthful appearance.
Key benefits of Efaderm Cream?
- Dry and Dehydrated Skin: Efaderm Cream is highly effective in treating dehydrated skin. It helps replenish moisture, hydrate the skin, and restore its natural moisture balance. Regular use of the cream can relieve dryness, flakiness, and discomfort associated with dry skin conditions.
- Efaderm Cream is beneficial for individual patients suffering from eczema and dermatitis. It nourishes and soothes the skin which helps reduce inflammation naturally and helps reduce itching, inflammation, and redness associated with these skin conditions. Vitamin E present in the cream heals the skin faster and nourishes it.
How to use it?
- Cleanse the Skin: Start by cleansing the affected area with a mild soap/face wash and pat it dry. Ensure that the skin is clean before applying the cream.
- Apply a Thin Layer: Take a small amount of Efaderm Cream and apply a thin, even layer to the affected area. Gently massage the cream into the skin using circular motions until fully absorbed.
- Frequency of Application: Apply Efaderm Cream 2-3 times daily. It is best suggested to ask your doctor for the best results. Usually, it is prescribed to use at night time before sleeping because it ensures fewer effects of UV on the skin and ensures better absorption.
Can I use it in combination with other skin products?
Efaderm Cream can be used in combination with other skincare products, such as serums or sunscreen. Apply the cream first, wait at least 30 minutes allowing it to fully absorb into the skin, before layering additional skin products or makeup.
Is it safe to use Efaderm cream for a longer duration?
Efaderm Cream is safe for long-term use, and its benefits can be maintained with regular application. However, if your skin is healing or the cream is not giving the results for which you are using then you should contact your doctor immediately to ensure your skin safety.
- Skin redness
If it enters your eyes, then rinse thoroughly with fresh, running water.
There are no drug interactions reported with this skincare product.
If you have missed your dose, ensure you apply the cream in time and avoid overusing it.
Where to buy Efaderm cream online?
Buy Efaderm cream online at TrueChemists. We are shipping skincare products online at a reasonable price of $8 for a 60-gram cream pack.
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat light. Make sure you are keeping it away from sun light and warmth.
- Discard cream if it gets expired.
- Always wash your hands and the area where you are applying the cream for better results.