Arbutin, Glycolic Acid, Kojic Acid, Niacinamide
What is Melalumin?
Melalumin is a topical cream manufactured by Menarini and prescribed by dermatologists for treating pigmented skin more effectively caused by the sun. This cream is effective in reducing dark spots. When Melalumin cream is used on the skin it promotes skin improvement with its active ingredients like Kojic Cream, Niacinamide, Glycolic acid, and Arbutin. When used as prescribed by your doctor, this cream will promote even tone by suppressing the melanin production in the skin. Buy Melalumin cream Online at TrueChemists.
What are the benefits of this cream?
Melalumin cream is not just another skincare product; it is a creation by advanced research and developed from a deep understanding of skin health. Used to tackle pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
Active Ingredients and their Magic: The active ingredients are: Kojic Cream, Niacinamide, Glycolic acid, and Arbutin
- Brightening Agents: Natural extracts like Kojic acid a scientifically engineered to energize and remove dark spots, giving the skin an even tone.
- Hydrating Molecules: These skin care agents lock in moisture, ensuring that the skin doesn’t just look good but feels soft and smooth.
- UV Protectors: Protecting against the harshness of the sun, these ingredients prevent further damage and pigmentation.
- Antioxidants: Battling against free radicals, antioxidants in Melalumin ensure skin remains youthful and vibrant.
- Collagen stimulation: There’s evidence that suggests that glycolic acid can increase collagen production in the dermis, which promotes a much-improved skin elasticity and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Mechanism of action of Melalumin cream
There are 4 active ingredients in the and they work together to improve the uneven tone of the skin and remove any dark spots it.
- Kojic Acid is a topical cream that is derived from fungi in the fermentation process of rice in the production of sake. It is a tyrosinase inhibitor an enzyme responsible for the conversion of tyrosine to melanin, the pigment that gives color to our skin, eyes, and hair. By inhibiting tyrosinase, kojic acid prevents melanin production, which helps in reducing the dark spots and marks of pigmentation on the skin and is effective in treating skin conditions like melasma and sunspots.
- Niacinamide, also known as nicotinamide, is an active form of Vitamin B3. Several mechanisms contribute to its beneficial effects on the skin:
- Barrier enhancement: Niacinamide increases the production of ceramides, which are lipids (fats) that help maintain the skin’s protective barrier. This leads to improved skin hydration and reduced transepidermal water loss. With its anti-inflammatory effects which help in reducing inflammation, that can be beneficial in conditions like acne and rosacea.
- Hyperpigmentation: Niacinamide can decrease the transfer of melanosomes (containers of melanin) to the surrounding skin cells, which reduces brown spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Glycolic acid is a type of alpha-hydroxy acid derived from sugarcane. Its primary action is as an exfoliant. Glycolic acid decreases the cohesion of corneocytes (the outermost skin cells), promoting exfoliation of the outermost layer of the skin. This leads to smoother skin and can help unclog pores.
- Arbutin, a compound derived from the bearberry plant, is another tyrosinase inhibitor, similar to kojic acid. It helps in the reduction of melanin production in the skin.
The Melalumin Experience: What Users Are Saying after its use?
The beauty community is abuzz with tales of Melalumin’s efficacy. From beauty influencers to everyday users, the consensus is clear: Melalumin delivers what it promises to its users.
Beyond the Surface: Holistic Skincare with Melalumin
Skincare is not just about surface treatments; it’s a holistic experience. Melalumin offers not just skin correction but also prevention. It is a tool for empowerment, letting users take control of their skin’s health and future.
Side Effects and Guidance
While Melalumin is one of the great combinations of all naturally occurring ingredients, skincare is deeply personal. A small fraction of users might experience mild reactions such as skin allergies. Always start with a patch test, noting any changes. If the problem persists for a longer time, in such cases stop its usage and contact your doctor.
Where to buy Melalumin cream?
Melalumin cram is available in regular and Ultra cream forms which should be used as prescribed by your doctor. Buy Online at TrueChemists, we ship for a cheap price worldwide destinations including
- South Korea
- United States (USA)
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- It is important to understand that the cream must be kept under 30 Celsius.
- Must be used under doctor supervision.
Frequently Asked Questions about Melalumin
How soon can I see the results?
Most users notice changes within 4-6 weeks. However, skin rejuvenation is a journey, not a destination. Patience and consistency is a key to good and healthy skin.
Can Melalumin be paired with other skincare products?
Yes, but always ensure that product combinations do not irritate the skin. If it does irritate you, contact your doctor immediately.
Is Melalumin suitable for all skin types?
Melalumin is designed for a broad spectrum of skin types. However, individual results and experiences may vary.