Kojic Acid, Mulberry Extract
What is Biluma Cream?
Biluma Cream is a topical cream manufactured by Galderma Pharmaceuticals the company behind the skin care creams like Triluma and Adaferin 0.1% cream. It is a topical cream used by doctors for patients who have uneven skin tone which leads to darker skin tone. Active ingredients like Kojic acid, naturally enhance the skin by promoting a brighter skin tone and bringing back the lost shine of the skin. Buy Biluma Cream online at TrueChemists.
There variety of factors that cause such conditions including
- UV rays of the sun cause damage to the skin leading to suntan.
- Reduce pigmentation of the skin.
With the help of active ingredients like Kojic Cream the cream, it brings back the shine of the skin. The cream stops the action of the enzyme tyrosinase which is responsible for developing melanin, which develops the pigmentation in the skin. The higher the melanin, the darker the skin gets.
Buy Biluma cream at TrueChemists, we ship in the UK for a cheap price.
- Reduces skin marks and acne leftover marks by lightening it with the help of active ingredients like Mulberry extracts.
- Lightens the skin color of the skin.
- Improve the overall texture of the skin.
- Removes acne marks.
- Makes skin brighter from earlier dull skin.
- Removes signs of sun damage.
Active ingredients in the cream?
- Light Liquid Paraffin
- Cetostearyl Alcohol
Licorice Extract 40%
Butylated Hydroxy Anisole
How to use Biluma cream?
Biluma is similar to other topical creams but some of the suggestions you must follow are
- Wash your face and skin area where you want to apply the cream with water and mild soap/facewash.
- Once your skin is completely dry, apply the cream carefully.
- Gently massage the cream or follow as your doctor has guided you.
- Once the cream has completely dried, you can wear your makeup.
If you have to go out, consider wearing sunscreen for extended protection from the sun. it is suggested to use at least 50 SPF sunscreen. For best results use the cream once before sleeping (at night time).
Safety when using the cream?
- Follow the instructions carefully, as your doctor has prescribed you.
- Ensure proper use of sunscreen to ensure lower damage from the UV rays of the sun.
There are not many side effects reported with the product, but if you feel to experience some share it with your doctor and stop using the cream until your doctor is not able to provide you diagnosis accordingly.
Your doctor asked you the apply the cream twice daily once in the morning the next time before sleeping and missed either of these? Apply the cream as soon as you remember. If you remember about the cream just during your dosage during the evening, in such case, apply it once only. Skip the next dose. Overusing will resolve your skin condition instead it can cause skin irritation, In such cases avoid overusing Biluma Cream.
Where to buy biluma cream online?
Buy Biluma Cream online at TrueChemists. We ship your skincare needs fo the
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat light.
- Avoid keeping near any source of warmth and heat
- To ensure longer efficacy recap it after every use and store it in a darker place.
- Discard the cream once it gets expires, overall the shelf life is approximately 24 months from manufacturing.