Saheli Birth Control
80 tablet/s, 160 tablet/s
What is Saheli?
Saheli is an oral birth control tablet used to prevent birth control. It is nonsteroidal birth control. Contains the active ingredient Ormeloxifene, which is taken once a week to prevent pregnancy. Saheli birth control tablets are Manufactured in India by Hindustan latex limited. This tablet is also referred to as Centchroman. Saheli tablet is easy to use when compared with other birth control tablets which are prescribed once daily while a woman takes Centchroman once a week. Make sure you mark your calendar to help you keep reminded about your next dose. Buy Saheli birth control online at TrueChemists.
What is Saheli used for?
Saheli is an oral birth control pill that is prescribed for preventing pregnancy. It is easy to use since a patient has to take it once a week. It can progressively prevent the release of the egg for fertilization making pregnancy difficult.
US Brand name
Hindustan latex limited
How does it work?
Centchroman contains the active ingredient Ormeloxifene which is a selective estrogen receptor that helps in preventing pregnancy. many types of research have shown that Saheli birth control works in 3 ways.
- Preventing the hormonal balance which is required for pregnancy. It disrupts the hormone balance.
- Stops the egg to release for fertilization. This prevents ovulation.
- When a user takes the tablet it affects the endometrial lining of the uterus making it difficult for the fertilized egg to stick to the uterus and maintain pregnancy.
How to use the Saheli tablet
Saheli is an oral birth control pill that is taken by mouth with water, It is prescribed to take once a week to maintain its effectiveness against the unwanted pregnancy which you or your partner are not prepared for.
- Open the pack and take one glass of water.
- Take one tablet with water and swallow it.
- Do not chew, take it one go.
Do not take it with alcohol or any other drink. Consume it with water only.
- Irregular menstrual cycle
- Enlarged ovaries
- Weight gain
- Missing periods
- Skin allergy
- Upset stomach
- Increased water retention (bloating)
If you have missed your dose, take your medicine as soon as possible to avoid the reduced effects of the Saheli tablets for its purpose as birth control. Missing your dose can increase your chances of getting pregnant. In such a case, you should consider using physical contraception.
Do not overdose and take as specified by your doctor. Make sure you take your Saheli dosage in time and never miss it.
Who should not take it?
- If you have an allergy to the active ingredient Ormeloxifene.
- Taking any other form of oral contraception
- Having PCOD
- Recently surgery
- Heart patient
- Breast cancer
- Having ovarian failure
Stop taking it if you are taking any kind of aromatase inhibitor.
Where to buy Saheli birth control online?
Buy Saheli birth control tablets online at TrueChemists. Shipping your healthcare needs in
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom (UK)
- United States (USA)
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and light. Keep it under 25 Celcius.