A Ret Gel
What is A Ret Gel?
A Ret Gel is a topical gel for wrinkles and acne manufactured by Pharmaceutical pioneer Menarini in India. It is one of the most dermatologically prescribed topical gels to treat acne vulgaris. Tretinoin is the active ingredient, a Vitamin A-based retinoid that revitalizes skin to make skin texture smoother and remove acne and its marks. It is a topical gel you can apply on the face and other body (not for open wounds and open scars). Which is great for treating acne, and wrinkles (age lines). Purchase A Ret Gel 0.1% Online at TrueChemists.
What is a Retinoid?
Retinoid is a class of medication derived from Vitamin A. It is highly used in skin care products mostly to improve the quality of the skin, and reduce signs of aging like wrinkles and acne. This type of topical gel is used to promote the growth of new collagen in the skin and makes the skin look less inflamed.
What is Tretinoin Gel 0.1% used for?
- Treating acne vulgaris
- Helps in reducing signs of aging like wrinkles.
- Used for exfoliation of the skin to remove all dead skin cells and unearth healthy fresh skin which overall improves the texture of the skin.
How does A Ret Gel 0.1% work?
A Ret Gel 0.1, 0.05%, and 0.025% all are manufactured by Menarini. It is one of the most used topical gels for treating acne vulgaris, promoting new cell growth in the skin which reduces the fine lines on the face such as wrinkles.
To treat Acne, it helps in preventing the accumulation of dead skin cells in the pores of the skin which are responsible for causing acne. It reduces the sebum production in the skin which contributes to acne. Hence reducing inflammation, minimizing redness, and improving the quality of the skin. As the skin is clear of clogging it will help in the reduction of the microorganism that is growing in such pores by making it clean.
Improving and reducing the wrinkles with A Ret Gel 0.05%. When a person uses Tretinoin for wrinkles it works towards improving the collagen levels in the skin. Once the collagen levels improve, the overall structure of the proteins requires the elasticity of the skin to increase. Tretinoin gel supports exfoliation of the skin which removes the dead skin cells from the skin surface making your skin richer and smoother which minimizes wrinkles.
Strengths that are available for Tretinoin gel?
Tretinoin gel is available in 3 strengths
- 0.025% (Lowest concentration)
- 0.1% (Highest concentration)
USA Brand name?
A Ret Gel is sold under the brand name Retin-A.
When to wear makeup before applying the gel or after applying the gel?
No, you should not wear any makeup, as mentioned, you should wash your face with soap or facewash before using tretinoin gel. Wear makeup at least 30 minutes after applying the gel to make sure your skin has completely absorbed the gel.
How effectively A ret gel 0.05% work on wrinkles?
A Ret Gel works in three ways to help in removing wrinkles.
- This gel improves skin elasticity and firmness thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. This is possible because of increased collagen production.
- A Ret Gel helps in exfoliating the skin leading to the shedding of skin with dead cells and revealing healthier and fresher skin which beneath, making overall skin texture good.
- The way collagen production is increased, collagen is required for healthy and firm skin. Less collagen in the skin causes disintegration of the skin leading to wrinkles. When collagen levels are good in the skin it keeps the skin cells intact and helps in keeping skin cells elastic and stopping the formation of wrinkles.
- Increased skin shedding
- Skin peal off
- Scally skin
- Continued irritation
- Patchy skin
- Reddish spots on the skin
- Scaly patchy skin
- Urge to scratch
What if you missed your dose?
Apply Tretinoin gel 0.1% as soon as you remember about your missed dose. Repetitive missing can cause the development of resistance against the gel which may require you to jump toward higher concentrations. High concentrations can cause side effects like long-lasting irritation and redness.
Overdose is not suggested apply twice daily or as described by your doctor to avoid the side effects.
How many times a day I should use Tretinoin gel 0.1%?
You should follow what your doctor has advised you. Generally, it suggested using gel twice daily once in the morning and a second time at night time.
Where to buy tretinoin gel 0.1% online?
Buy Tretinoin gel 0.1% online at TrueChemists. You can purchase it for a cheap price in France, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA, Spain and United Kingdom.
Tretinoin gel price?
It is available in three strengths
- 0.025% – $4.00
- 0.05% – $4.50
- 0.1% – $5.00
How long do you need to use Menarini A Ret Gel?
You need to use Tretinoin gel as long as you are asked by your doctor to use it. It may take at least 3-4 weeks to experience the subtle differences. It may take a few months to completely heal your acne and 3-4 months of continuous usage for reducing wrinkles with Menarini A Ret Gel 0.1%.
- Do not use it on open wounds and cuts.
- Not for use on stitches that are not properly healed.
- Ask your doctor to start with a lower concentration.
- Apply on clean skin only (wash before using)
- Apply at night time.
- Use sunscreen to protect your skin.
- Stop using Tretinoin gel during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Where to buy tretinoin gel 0.1%?
Buy Tretinoin gel in all concentrations including 0.1%, 0.05% and. 0.025% at TrueChemists.
A-Ret Gel is a skincare product by Menarini that contains tretinoin as its active ingredient.
Yes, you can conveniently purchase Menarini A Ret Gel online from authorized retailers like True Chemists.
Generally, it's recommended to use A-Ret Gel once daily in the evening. Follow the instructions provided with the product.
Yes, tretinoin in A Ret Gel is known to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, making it suitable for anti-aging skincare routines.
Avoid excessive sun exposure and always use sunscreen when using A-Ret Gel, as tretinoin can increase skin sensitivity.