What is Careprost?
Careprost is an ophthalmic eyedrop is an eyedrop which is given to patients who have high pressure in their eyes. This condition is called Glaucoma. It contains the active ingredient Bimatoprost 0.03%. High pressure in the eyes can cause serious damage to the optic nerve. If the condition remains untreated, it can cause loss of vision. These eyedrops can also be used to treat ocular hypertension. You can also use these eyedrops to get darker eyelashes. When it was used to treat glaucoma, it was found that it can improve the size, length, and thickness of the eyelashes. This is because it improves blood flow in the eyes and eyelids. If you want long, darker eyelashes use Bimatoprost eyedrops. Buy Careprost online at TrueChemists.
What is Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is an eye condition that causes damage to the optic eye nerve. The optic nerve is the nerve that is responsible for transmitting visual signals from the eyes to the brain. Glaucoma is a condition that is caused by increased pressure in the eye. This pressure is called intraocular pressure. If glaucoma remains untreated and goes undetected can lead to vision loss and in some cases can lead to permanent blindness. Careprost is the medication that can treat glaucoma and it should be used as directed by your doctor.
What is Ocular hypertension?
Ocular hypertension is a condition in the eyes which causes increased pressure in the eyes. Which can cause the accumulation of fluid also known as the fluid buildup. This condition can be considered pre-glaucoma. In this condition, the fluid buildup in the eyes can cause serious problems. Insufficient drainage of this buildup can lead to damage to the optic nerve which can cause blindness.
US Brand name?
Latisse is a brand that is sold in the US. Careprost is generic for the brand Latisse that is manufactured in India by Sun Pharma.
What is Careprost 0.03% used for?
- Treat a condition called Glaucoma.
- Reduce aqueous buildup in the eyes to reduce internal pressure in the eyes. If there is more pressure due to no proper drainage of the fluid it can cause permanent damage to the eyes.
- Increase the growth of eyelashes in people who want beautiful long eyelashes like celebrities.
How does Careprost help increase the growth of eyelashes?
During the early research and after use by many patients, it was observed that Careprost increases the eyelashes. Making them longer, darker, and thicker. The main reason it happens is that there is an increase in blood flow in the eyes. This happens because of two reasons
- Increase in volume of Hair follicles. When these eyedrops are applied on the eyelashes, it increases the number of Hair follicles in the eyes.
- Longer anagen phase of the hair cycle in the eyes.
What is the normal pressure range in the eyes?
The normal intraocular pressure in the eyes is 10 to 21 (mm Hg). More than 21 mm Hg in the eyes is called higher pressure in the eyes. Higher pressure buildup in the eyes can lead to optic nerve damage and untreated condition can lead to vision loss.
How to use it?
Doctors recommend using Bimatoprost eye drops thrice daily. In many cases, doctors guide patients to use it every 2-3 hours throughout the day. This helps in reducing the level of pressure in the eye more efficiently.
Using for eyelash growth
Careprost is often prescribed for the treatment of hypotrichosis, a condition characterized leading to insufficient eyelash growth. Applying Careprost to the base of the upper eyelids, it helps in stimulating the hair follicles, promoting the growth of longer, darker, and thicker eyelashes.
How easily you can use it?
Simple Application: Careprost is easy to apply and you have to use it once daily in the evening (or as prescribed by your doctor). Make sure when you are applying Careprost, you have removed contact lenses and give your eyes rest for at least 15 minutes before applying the eyedrops.
If you missed your dose, take it as soon as possible to avoid the development of pressure in the eyes. This will clear up all the fluid and drains them out from the eyes.
Overdose will cure your condition. You should not apply more than the instructed dosage.
- Increased eyelashes.
- Longer and thicker eyelashes
- Increased sensitivity toward sunlight
- Blurry vision (temporary)
Rare side effects
- Change in color of eyes
- Darkening of eyelids
- If you are using any other eyedrop.
Is it safe during pregnancy?
There is no well-established research to claim whether Careprost is safe in pregnancy but you should stop using careprost eyedrops once your pregnancy is confirmed.
How to apply careprost for long eyelashes?
- Wash your eyes and remove any makeup you have applied.
- As soon as your eyelashes are clean and dry.
- Take a clean brush and apply careprost 0.03% eyedrops on your eyelashes.
- Let it dry and do not wash it.
For best results to get thicker, longer, and darker eyelashes apply twice daily. Buy Bimatoprost eyedrops online at TrueChemists.
Who should not use Careprost?
- If you are allergic or sensitive to the active ingredient Bimatoprost.
- Suffering from an eye condition or eye irritation which includes inflammation.
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Recap the bottle after every usage.
- Make sure you keep it in a cool place.
- Do not keep near sources of heat such as sunlight and avoid keeping near any source of UV rays.
Each pack has a 3ml bottle of generic Latisse.
Where to buy careprost eye drops?
Buy Careprost eyedrops online for a cheap price at TrueChemists.