What is Fertomid?
Fertomid is generic for Clomid. It has the active ingredient clomiphene citrate, a medication prescribed for treating infertility in women. It is a selective estrogen receptor modulator that works by stimulating the release of certain hormones necessary for ovulation. Many doctors recommend this medicine in the initial phase of fertility treatment. Also, it can also be used in male patients with disturbed fertility conditions like low sperm count with lower sperm motility. It is available in oral tablet form. Buy Generic Clomid online at TrueChemists.
What are the uses of generic clomid?
- Improve and induce fertility in women.
- Enhance testosterone in men for higher production of sperm.
Generic Clomid is available in two forms
- 25 mg
- 50 mg
Mechanism of Action
Clomiphene citrate the active ingredient in Fertomid which acts by binding to estrogen receptors in the hypothalamus, a region of the brain that is responsible for regulating the production of hormones that are involved in the menstrual cycle. By blocking the negative feedback of estrogen on the hypothalamus, this medication increases the release of hormones like follicle-stimulating hormone and luteinizing hormone. These hormones stimulate the growth and mature the ovarian follicles and trigger ovulation. Ovulation is the process where the ovaries release an egg for the purpose of fertilization.
What are the benefits of Clomid?
- Clomiphene 50 mg tablets are used for inducing ovulation in women who are not ovulating regularly or at all. It helps in the development and release of mature eggs from the ovaries, increasing the chances of a successful pregnancy.
- Treats Ovulatory Disorders, conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) or irregular menstrual cycles, which can affect fertility.
- Many patients (men) with low sperm count or poor sperm motility are prescribed Generic Clomid as it has been researched that it can stimulate the production of hormones that enhance sperm production.
- Hot Flashes
- Abdominal Discomfort
- Nausea and Vomiting:
- Breast Tenderness
- Mood Swings
- Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome
Clomid may interact with certain medications, so it is important to inform your doctor about all the medications you are currently taking. Here is the list of medications that can interact with Clomid are
- Estrogen-containing medications such as estradiol
- Gonadotropins such as hcgs
- Anti-estrogen medications: anastrozole
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
Clomid and Testosterone Levels
Clomid and its generic alternatives brand like Fertomid is prescribed to male patients as a treatment for hypogonadism ( a condition in which low testosterone levels in men and higher estrogen). It works by stimulating the release of hormones that promote testosterone production in the testes. In men, it helps in improving sperm count, motility, and overall reproductive function.
This medication is an oral medicine, it is taken with water and at the same time daily. You need to take it as described by your doctor for better effectiveness. This medicine is available in 25 mg and 50 mg oral tablet forms.
Take it at the same time daily and avoid missing your dose. Missing your dose can cause effects like reduced fertility or making your treatment ineffective which may require you to take a higher dosage.
Where to buy generic clomid?
Buy Generic Clomid online at TrueChemists. Get your medication for the lowest price which will reduce your overall medical bills.
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and light.
- Ensure you keep your medicines away from sunlight.
- Always store in a cool and dry place.