What is Susten?
Susten is a form of Progesterone. Progesterone is a hormone that is part of women’s reproductive organs. It is required for the growth of the fertilized egg. This essential hormone is secreted by the organ after the egg is fertilized. Progesterone 200 mg is similar to the natural progesterone (produced in the ovaries) that is used for various medical conditions including postmenopausal symptoms. Symptoms include vaginal dryness, mood swings, hot flashes, and in some cases bone loss Susten comes in two strengths 100 mg and 200 mg. It can be taken as an oral capsule, vaginal and rectal insertion. Buy Susten 200 mg online at TrueChemists
- Susten is available in strengths 100 mg and 200 mg capsule forms. It is prescribed as a part of Hormone Therapy to supplement the lower progesterone production in women who have reached menopause. Lower progesterone hormone can cause hot flashes, mood swings, vaginal dryness, and bone loss in women.
- Assisted Reproductive Technology is a procedure used in vitro fertilization (IVF), Susten 200 mg is a progesterone capsule. It is an essential hormone that is a key hormone to support the early stages of pregnancy. It helps the development of the uterine lining for embryo implantation which keeps pregnancy healthy.
- Susten 200 mg is prescribed to regulate menstrual cycles in patients who experience irregular periods or skipping.
- Prevents miscarriage In many patients with lower progesterone it causes miscarriage. In patients where there is a risk of pregnancy loss, Susten 200 mg is prescribed to support the pregnancy and prevent miscarriage.
It should be followed as prescribed by your doctor, it can be taken via
- Oral route
- Rectal insertion
- Vaginal insertion
How does Susten 200 mg work?
Susten 200 mg contains the active ingredient Progesterone. Progesterone hormone works by interacting with specific progesterone receptors in the body. It helps in maintaining the uterus lining, which is essential for the support of the pregnancy. After the egg is fertilized, it sticks to the lining which holds the pregnancy. In cases of IVF, the fertilized egg is implanted, and the hormone maintains the pregnancy and regulates the menstrual cycle if a patient has an irregular period cycle.
What are the benefits of Susten 200 mg?
- Regulates menstrual cycles: Susten 200mg can help in regulating irregular periods and restore a normal menstrual cycle.
- Susten is found to be a beneficial medication as it helps in supporting pregnancy, especially in cases of hormonal imbalances or insufficient progesterone levels.
- Treating menopause symptoms or patients who have attained menopause: In HRT, Susten can help reduce menopause symptoms which include hot flashes, mood swings, and vaginal dryness.
- Prevents miscarriage, in many cases it is found that lower levels of progesterone can cause miscarriage. As the uterus lining is not thick enough to hold the pregnancy.
Using progesterone in Hormone replacement therapy
In many women with postmenopausal, used as part of hormone replacement therapy, along with estrogen. This combination helps in improving menopausal symptoms and reduces the risk of getting excessive growth of the uterine lining when estrogen is used alone.
Supports in high-risk pregnancies with preterm birth
Progesterone 200 mg is given to pregnant women in the early stages of pregnancy with a history of preterm birth. It helps in reducing the risk of premature birth by supporting the uterine environment and preventing premature contractions.
Both Susten 100 mg and 200 mg may have a few side effects, although not everyone will experience them. Some of the common side effects patients may face are
- Breast tenderness
Susten can interact with a few medications, some of the potential drug interaction is listed below
- Blood thinner
- Antifungal medications
- Medicines for seizures
- Kidney and liver medications
- Aromatase inhibitors
- Breast cancer medicines
If you have missed your dose, take it as soon as possible. In conditions where Susten 200 mg is prescribed for maintaining pregnancy, you must follow your medicine schedule properly. Missing your dose can cause serious damage and even miscarriage.
Do not overdose, take your medicine as prescribed by your doctor and avoid overdosing. Overdosing can cause serious damage to your baby and develop abnormalities in the process.
Where to buy Susten 200 mg?
Buy Susten 200 mg online at TrueChemists. It is available for the lowest price with us. Offering fast shipping in several countries.
How to store?
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and light to ensure the high efficacy of the medicine.
- Discard your medicine if it has expired.
- Keep it away from the sunlight.
Alternate brand name?
Susten 200 can be used as a replacement, used against the following prescribed medications. It contains the same active ingredients and has similar strengths for the following
- Progestan 200
- Prometrium 200
- Naturogest 200
- Utrogestan 200
- Endometrin 200