Drospirenone 3mg, Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03mg
What is Yasmin pill?
Yasmin is an oral birth control pill used by women to help in preventing pregnancy in unprotected sexual intercourse. It contains two active ingredients Drospirenone and Ethinylestradiol. It works in combination to prevent pregnancy. If used correctly Yasmin can be a 99% effective oral birth control pill. Purchase Yasmin pill Online at TrueChemists. We ship female birth control for the lowest price to the US.
- Ethinyl Estradiol 0.03mg
- Drospirenone 3mg
- Protection against pregnancy as it is an effective birth control pill
- Stops acne and facial hirsutism in women with unbalanced hormones.
Why is Yasmin an effective birth control pill?
Yasmin is a birth control that is a combination of two hormones namely: drospirenone and ethinylestradiol. It is a combination of progestogen and estrogen which works together to prevent pregnancy. It works by inhibiting ovulation it works by limiting the secretion of LH and Fsh which are required for ovulation. This ultimately stops the egg from releasing for fertilization.
It thickens the cervical mucus this lining is essential if the lining is thick, it will prevent sperm from entering the uterus and stop its reach to the egg, and cause fertilization.
How does it work?
Yasmin is a birth control pill that contains the active ingredient drospirenone and ethinylestradiol. This medicine acts as a way to develop barriers against fertilization of the female’s egg with the sperm. In some cases, if the egg gets fertilized, the Yasmin will prevent the development of the endometrium which is required for the embryo where it can stick easily and help in the growth of the embryo to fetus. The active ingredient Drospirenone is Yasmin behaves like an antiandrogen that is effective for treating acne and unwanted hair growth on the face due to elevated levels of testosterone in women.
Tablet pack size?
It comes in 21 21-day tablet pack. You have to take it from the first day of menstruation or as described by your doctor.
Does it remain the same as STDs?
No, Yasmin does protect you from STS (sexually transmitted disease) for that you need to have protected sexual intercourse.
Yasmin is one of the easiest ways to protect you against unwanted pregnancy. The reason is it is oral. You have to take it until you are not prepared for pregnancy. Once you are, you can stop taking the medicine. It requires you to take it once daily. Patients with painful periods are prescribed Yasmin to reduce the pain making periods lesser painful. It also regulates irregular periods and treats increased acne in women due to unbalanced testosterone levels which can cause acne and facial hair growth also known as hirsutism.
Can you get pregnant if you missed your yasmin dosage?
If you had unprotected sexual intercourse and you forgot to take your dosage, it can likely cause pregnancy. Since Yasmin pills are 99% effective against pregnancy, Make sure you never miss your dosage. You can set a daily reminder that will help you never forget your dosage. Always take your medicine at the same time daily.
Did you miss your Yasmin pill dosage?
Take it as soon as you remember about it. Make sure you have protected sexual intercourse in the meantime use physical protection.
Do not overdose/double dose if it’s time to take your next dose and you have just remembered about your previous dosage. The double dose can cause side effects that can last longer than expected.
Side effects of Yasmin pill
- Hormonal contraception pills leave marks on the stomach.
- Mood swings
- Upset stomach
- Breast pain
- Weight gain
- Stomach pain
- Uterine bleeding longer than expected.
Suggestions and safety
Who should not use Yasmin birth control pill? in conditions like
- Allergic to Ethinyl estradiol or drospirenone both of these are in combination and active ingredients of the Yasmin pills
- High blood pressure / a patient with hypertension
- Recent surgery
- Have a heart condition
- Facing abnormal bleeding from the uterine
- If you are planning a pregnancy
- If you are a breastfeeding mother. This pill is
Is it safe for pregnant women?
- No, it is not safe for women who are planning pregnancy or pregnant. If you are pregnant and still taking the medicine then you should stop taking it. Using it during pregnancy can cause miscarriage.
Drug interaction if any?
Long-term effects of Yasmin birth control pills?
- Increased risk of blood clots.
- Impact on bone density
- Change in the menstrual cycle
- May cause bone loss.
- Decreased percentage of having an ovarian cyst.
- Decreased risk of getting ovarian cancer.
- Prevent exposure to endometrial cancer
How long do you need to take Yasmin?
- You need to take it as long as your doctor has prescribed you to take it. You must not stop taking it before telling your doctor.
Where to buy Yasmin contraceptive pill online
Buy Yasmin birth control online at TrueChemists. You can get it delivered in
- Hong Kong
- United Kingdom UK
- Saudi Arabia
- Dubai (UAE)
- South Korea
Price per pill
It is available for a cheap price of 66 cents a day.