What is Oestrogel?
Oestrogel is a topical estradiol gel brand manufactured by Abbott India in the name of Estrabet gel 0.06%. At TrueChemists, Estradiol gel is available in pump and tube form. The pump is available with the brand name Estogel (manufactured by Intas) and the tube pack is available under the name Estrabet gel (manufactured by Abbott). The topical form of estradiol is prescribed to those patients who have been treating for Hormone replacement therapy a treatment for women who are experiencing menopause symptoms due to low estrogen levels in menopause. During menopause, ovaries stop producing estrogen in enough levels which is necessary for proper body functioning.
With Hormone replacement therapy estradiol supplements the natural estrogen levels which prevent menopause symptoms including vaginal dryness, irritation, bone loss, and other significant effects of lower estrogen on the body and other psychological effects such as mood swings, depression, and other mental conditions. Buy Oestrogel pump online at TrueChemists.
Uses of Oestrogel 0.06%
Menopause symptoms these symptoms can be hot flashes, night sweats, bone loss, mood swings, vaginal dryness, and depression this occurs due to a decline in estrogen levels during menopause. To treat such symptoms doctor either recommends an oral form of estrogen.
Oestrogel can be used to treat Hypoestrogenism a condition where there is a deficiency of estrogens due to an eating disorder, or excessive exercise, and may occur due to certain medical conditions. During the long-term effect of menopause, there is a possibility that female patients get bone loss which can cause brittle and weak bones which can cause fracture of bones easily.
Benefits of oestrogel 0.06%?
- Relieving from the menopause symptoms which include hot flashes, vaginal dryness, night sweats, and vaginal irritation.
- Improving bone health due to bone loss occurred during menopause.
- Better well-being, due to a lack of estrogen many women encounter emotional problems caused by hormonal imbalances such as depression, and mood swings.
How does Oestrogel 0.06% work?
Oestrogel contains the active ingredient estradiol 0.06% 17 Beta estrogen. It is applied to the skin and the estradiol gets absorbed into the skin and enters the bloodstream. Supplementing the body’s natural estrogen levels estrogen can help in alleviate symptoms associated with low estrogen levels that are experienced in menopause. Purchase Oestrogel Online in pump form.
How to use it?
Oestrogel is available in two forms and in two brands.
- Estogel pump
- Estrabet tube
Estogel pump gives 2.5 grams per pump while in Estrabet tube one has to measure the dosage using the measuring spatula includes. It is important to note that this medicine is for topical usage only not to be inserted into the vagina or any other route including the oral route.
Proper Administration of Oestrogel 0.06%
It is important to follow your doctor’s instructions for using Oestrogel 0.06% to ensure its effectiveness and it can minimize the risk of side effects.
- Apply the gel to clean, dry, and unbroken skin, you can use it on the arms, shoulders, or thighs.
- Use the provided applicator (measuring spatula) or pump out the number of doses your doctor has prescribed you.
- Spread the gel evenly over the skin and allow it to dry before getting dressed or applying sunscreen or other skincare products.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the gel to avoid accidental transfer to other areas of the body or contact with others.
- Do not apply the gel to the breasts or genital area, as this can increase the risk of side effects.
Oestrogel Side effects
- Skin irritation at the application site
- Breast tenderness or pain
- Fluid retention or swelling
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting
- Changes in weight or appetite
- Mood swings
Rare side effects:
- Blood clots
- Heart attack
- High blood pressure
- Liver problems
- Worsening of uterine fibroids or endometriosis
- Breast cancer avoid for prolong usage if your family has a history of breast cancer
- Uterine cancer is being used more for a longer period of time which is not suitable and recommended.
Precautions and Contraindications
You should not use Oestrogel if
- You are allergic to estradiol or any ingredients in the gel
- History of blood clots, stroke, or heart attack
- Liver disease or impaired liver function
- Unexplained vaginal bleeding
- Known or suspected breast or uterine cancer
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding
Oestrogel 0.06% may interact with other medications, which can affect its effectiveness or increase the risk of side effects. Some potential drug interactions are
- Anticoagulant warfarin is a blood-thinning medication
- Thyroid medications: Oestrogel 0.06% can affect the results of thyroid function tests and may require adjustments to thyroid medication dosages.
- Anastrozole 1 mg
If you have missed your dosage, take it as soon as possible and avoid missing your dosage. Remember to take it same time daily. Missing dosage effect the effectiveness of your medicinal course.
Double dose and overdose?
Overdose is not recommended use as prescribed by your doctor overdose and double dose can cause serious side effects.
Where to buy Oestrogel Online?
Buy Oestrogel pump and tube online at TrueChemists. Shipping it to
- South Korea
- Hong Kong
- United States (USA)
- United Kingdom (UK)
How to store?
Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct heat and light. Keep it away from sunlight or any other source of UV rays.